The deals envisaged delivery of surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery, MiG-29M/M2 aircraft, armoured vehicles and attack helicopters.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Anti-Aircraft Artillery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Angle Angle Angle (geometric proof)
- Animal Acupuncture Academy
- Animal Agriculture Alliance (veterinary)
- Animal Alcoholics Anonymous
- Animal-Assisted Activity
- Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Anonymous Artists Army
- ANSI Artists of America
- Anti-Acronym Abuse
- Anti-Air Assist (gaming)
- Anti-Attack Aura (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, game)
- Antiaircraft Antiarmor (Weapon)
- Anticipative Adaptive Array (frequency-hopping communications)
- Antique Airplane Association
- Antique Automobile Association
- Anygame Anytime Anyplace (gaming clan)
- Anything, Anytime, Anywhere
- Anytime Anyplace Anywhere Construction (Broadview Heights, OH)
- AOES (Advanced Orbital Ephemeris System) Accuracy Assessment
- Aperture Antenna Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Turkish army has also today deployed artillery and anti-aircraft artillery as a preventive measure near Tal Abyadh town.
Lunn's first assignment was with the 8th Anti-Aircraft Artillery Battalion at Sault Ste Marie, Michigan until April 1951.
Journalists on the trip reported seeing anti-aircraft artillery rusting under the baking sun, as well as several fishing boats in surrounding waters which one of the legislators said were Chinese.
They will also be in range of anti-aircraft artillery - as the rebel pilot shot down by his own people found out.
Also on display will be paintings of the devastation caused by the Blitz by war artist William Ware and a 'Bren Gun' - a lightweight machine gun - used as anti-aircraft artillery.
62 machine-gun ammunition, 24 rocket-propelled grenades, 60 fuses and anti-aircraft artillery parts.
Pantsir-S1 is a short-to-medium range combined surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery system specifically designed to protect point and area targets.