In 1982 the recently formed Anthropological Society of Western Australia (ASWA) sponsored an informal meeting of applied anthropologists in Perth to discuss a range of issues related to professional ethics and consultancy.
What does ASWA stand for?
ASWA stands for Anthropological Society of Western Australia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASWA
We have 24 other meanings of ASWA in our Acronym Attic
- Attack Sensing, Warning and Response
- Advanced Social Worker in Gerontology
- Antisubmarine Warfare - Standoff Weapon
- Antisubmarine Warfare/Search & Rescue
- Antisubmarine Warfare/Undersea Warfare (US Navy)
- Abnormal Slow Wave Activity (human brain health)
- Agencies for South West Accommodation (Australia)
- Algemene Stichting Welzijn Appingedam (Dutch: Appingedam General Welfare Foundation; Netherlands)
- American Society of Women Accountants
- Anglican Society for the Welfare of Animals (UK)
- Australian Severe Weather Association (est. 1998)
- Alamo Silver Wings Airborne Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Alberta Status of Women Action Committee (est. 1975; Canada)
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Advisory Committee
- Antisubmarine Warfare Air Control Ship
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Aircraft Control Unit
- Association for the Study of the Worldwide African Diaspora (New York, NY)
- American Society of Women Accountants Educational Foundation
- Asian Shipping and Work Boat (professional conference)
- Association of Social Work Boards