John Dillingham is one such person; he and wife Jackie donated a blood sample to the Anthony Nolan bone Marrow Trust when they were in their teens.
What does ANBMT stand for?
ANBMT stands for Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust (London, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANBMT
- Associazione Nazionale Bonifiche Irrigazioni e Miglioramenti Fondiari (Italian: National Association of Reclamation, Irrigation and Land Improvement)
- Australian National Bushfoods Industry Committee
- Associação Nacional dos Bancos de Investimento (Brazil, National Association of the Banks of Investment)
- Aurora North Branch Library (Aurora, CO)
- Australian National Basketball League
- Australian Network to Ban Landmines
- Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses (Canada)
- Association of New Brunswick Land Surveyors
- Associacao Nacional das Bolsas de Mercadorias e Cerais (Brazil)
- Azevedo Neves, Benjamim Mendes & Associates (law firm; Portugal)
- Association of New Brunswick Massage Therapists (Canada)
- Alpha-Nitroso-Beta-Naphthol (chemistry)
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa
- African Network of Basin Organizations (water resources management)
- Algemene Nederlandse Bond voor Ouderen (Dutch)
- Adenine Nucleotide Breakdown Products
- Afghan New Beginning Program (NGO)
- Anorexia Nervosa Binge-Eating/Purging Type (eating disorders)
- Associação Nacional de Bombeiros Profissionais (Portugese)
- Association of Natural Biocontrol Producers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adrian's awardwinning blogs have been captured in a book, with all profits going to the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust.
50 p+p) and all profits go to the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust.
My husband and I signed up for the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust and were sent a small vial in which to send off a blood sample.
A spokeswoman for the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust said, "At any one time, there are approximately 7,000 children and adults throughout the world needing to find a suitable bone-marrow donor.
After his death the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust appealed for more people of African, African Caribbean or mixed parentage descent to register as donors.
The Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust is now scouring blood banks world wide to find a match for James.
Last year, the annual SnowBrum trek raised pounds 20,000 for the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust, Leukaemia Care and St Mary's Hospice.