The location of the compression and its clinical correlation are of utmost importance because some studies have shown that asymptomatic control subjects had some degree of incidental neurovascular compression of the facial nerve, although it was rarely seen in the anterior root exit zone.
What does AREZ stand for?
AREZ stands for Anterior Root Exit Zone
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alternative Rouge et Verte (French: Alternate Red and Green; political party; est. 1989)
- Althea Rosea Enation Virus (microbiology)
- Adoption Resource Exchange of Virginia (Richmond, VA)
- Advocates for Remote Work and the Virtual Office
- Association of Retired Enlisted Veterinary Personnel
- Association of Real Estate Women
- Agricultural Research and Extension
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Extension (Zimbabwe)
- Arcilla Expandida (expanded clay; Spain)
- Amiga Restructured Extended Executor Language (programming language)
- Abort, Retry, Or Fail?
- Above Recessed Floor
- Absolute Return Fund (investing)
- Abuse Reporting Format (spam)
- Accelerator Research Facilities (Argonne Review Committee)
- Accommodation Request Form
- Acoustic Range Finding/Finder
- Action Request Form (FEMA)
- Activity/Application Replacement Factor
- Acute Renal Failure