The tumor was confined to the retina and overlying aqueous by the anterior hyaloid face of the vitreous by a tamponade effect of the vitreous humor (Figure 4, C).
What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Anterior Hyaloid Face (ophthalmology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Health Foundation
- American Hi-Fi
- American Himalayan Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- American Hobby Federation
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Angus Heritage Foundation
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (chemistry)
- Antihemophilic Factor
- Approximate Hartree-Fock Method
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Außeruniversitärer Historischer Forschungseinrichtungen in der BRD eV (German: working group of non-university historical research establishments in the FRG)
- Arbeitskreis für Hausforschung (German)
- Argentine Hemorrhagic Fever
- Army Historical Foundation, Inc.
- Arnwine's Home Furnishings
- Association for Historical Fencing
- Association Hémochromatose France
- Association Hippique de Fluquieres (French equine association)