[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] The abdomen was explored via a generous subcostal incision extending from the left anterior axillary line to the right midclavicular line.
What does AAL stand for?
AAL stands for Anterior Axillary Line
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAL
We have 138 other meanings of AAL in our Acronym Attic
- Alloy Annotation Language
- Ambient Assisted Living (Europe)
- American Airlines
- Ames Aeronautical Laboratory
- Analog PSTN Access Line
- Anatomical Automatic Labeling (digital human brain atlas)
- Animal Adoption League (est. 1992)
- Animals as Leaders (band)
- Animation Art Ltd.
- Ankara Ataturk Lisesi (Turkish high school)
- Anti-Acronym League
- Application Adaption Layer
- Applied Action Level (environment)
- Arctic Aeromedical Lab (Fort Wainwright, AK)
- Art at the Library (Brighton Art Guild; Michigan)
- Arthur Alexander Leach (junior high school, Winnipeg, Canada)
- Asian Aviation Logistics (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Asiana Air Lines
- Asociacion Ambientalista Llastay
- Assembly on American Literature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examination revealed cardiomegaly with the apex in the sixth intercostal space in the anterior axillary line.
After establishing the pneumoperitoneum by Veress needle or by Hasson technique, three to four trocars are usually placed between the midclavicular line and anterior axillary line 2 cm caudally to the costal margin.