Cobham s HGA-7001 SATCOM high gain antenna subsystem has been selected by Virgin Atlantic for the airline s Boeing 747 cabin upgrade programme to commence in 2012.
What does ANT SS stand for?
ANT SS stands for Antenna Subsystem
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Assistencia Nacional aos Tuberculosos (Portuguese Anti-Tuberculosis Group)
- Association of Nail Technicians (UK)
- Associazione Nazionale Tumori (Italy: National Cancer Association)
- Automatic Negative Thought
- AutoNetworks Technologies, Ltd. (Japan)
- Autonomous Negotiating Team
- Autoritatea Nationala pentru Turism (Romania)
- Blue Antimora
- Netherlands Antilles (ISO Country code)
- Antenna Pointing
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocator-1 (protein)
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocator-2 (protein)
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 3
- All Nippon Travel Agents Association (Japan)
- American National Theatre and Academy
- American Norfolk Terrier Association
- Association Nationale de Télévision Amateur
- Australian National Training Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help them operate, high power amplifier (HPA) subsystems are part of the antenna subsystem.
8 meter terminals are composed of Very Small Aperture (VSAT) antenna subsystems, power amplifiers, Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) modems, automatic tracking control and other related electronic subsystems.
The second event, hosted by Siemens, is titled "Reconfigurable Radios for Versatile Base Stations - Power Amplifiers, Transceivers, Antenna Subsystems.
Navy's Office of Naval Research (ONR) in Arlington, Virginia, to design, develop and build a solid state, active element, phased array antenna subsystem for their Low-Cost C-Band Active Array Radar (CBAAR) program.
2 million by Cubic Corporation to provide the Antenna Subsystem, and Communication Security and Network Interface components for the U.
11 a/b/g/AP/Router/VDSL), Personal Communication (GSM/GPRS/PHS/ CDMA/Dual mode handsets) and Antenna Subsystems (Notebook, PC, DVB-T; DVB-H).
The engineering development will enable the ARTS design to be compatible with the next-generation antenna subsystem under development by Mitsubishi Electric Corp.