The Antelope Valley Kennel Club donated to the Los Angeles County Fire Department 54 oxygen masks made to fit animals from cats up through large dogs.
What does AVKC stand for?
AVKC stands for Antelope Valley Kennel Club (est. 1955; Lancaster, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AVKC
- Amador Valley Joint Union High School District (Pleasanton, CA)
- Association for Victims of Japanese War Crimes (El Monte, CA)
- Angle Validation Kit (est.1998; paving; US DOT)
- Anti-Vitamin K (biochemistry)
- Apothekersvereniging Van Kortrijk (Dutch: Pharmacists Association of Kortrijk; Kortrijk, Belgium)
- Application Verification Kit (Java)
- Audio Video Kernel
- Aufgaben, Verantwortung, Kompetenzen (German: Duties, Responsibilities, Authority)
- Auto Vertrieb Kielsburg GmbH (German: Kiel Castle Auto Sales GmbH)
- Alytaus Verslo Konsultacinis Centras (Lithuanian: Alytus Business Advisory Mission)
- Apor Vilmos Katolikus Foiskola (Hungarian: Apor Vilmos Catholic College Library)
- Adviesbureau Voor Kostenbesparend Management (Dutch: Cost Management Consultants)
- Acadèmia Valenciana de La Llengua (Spanish academy)
- Achat, Vente, Location (French: Buy, Sell, Rent)
- Active Vendor List
- Adelson-Velskii and Landis (balanced binary tree)
- Alabama Virtual Library
- Allied Van Lines
- Allport-Vernon-Lindzey (study)
- Amaury et Roselyne Van Lidth (Belgian print shop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every breed of dog has a standard, and dogs are judged according to that standard, said Antelope Valley Kennel Club member Betty McGehee.
Operating under the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club, the Antelope Valley Kennel Club was founded in 1955 by a group of local dog lovers.