Byline: KAREN MAESHIRO Staff Writer LANCASTER -- Feature films, documentaries and short films from around the world will be showcased this weekend at the 11th annual Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival.
What does AVIFF stand for?
AVIFF stands for Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival (Lancaster, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Army Visual Information Center (Pentagon, Washington, DC)
- Average Valued Impressions Delivered
- American Veterans in Domestic Defense
- Asociación de Viudas y Huérfanos y Discapacitados (Guatemalan humanitarian organization)
- Advanced Vehicle/Driver Identification System (entry point screening for force protection)
- Anti Virus Information Exchange Network
- Anti-Virus Information Early Warning System
- Able Volunteers International Fund (Summerbridge, North Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Action sur la Violence et Intervention Familiale (French)
- Forschungsvereinigung der Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Eisen Und Metall Verarbeitenden Industrie (German: Research Association of the Association of Iron and Metalworking Industry)
- Association of Vancouver Island Fundraisers
- Algemene Vereniging Inlands Hout (Dutch forestry contractor association; Netherlands)
- Active Vibration Isolation in Ships
- Angled Video Intubation Laryngoscope (anaesthesiology)
- Audio Visual Interactive Logic (P&C Micro's Pty, Ltd.; Melbourne, Australia)
- Advanced Vietnamese Input Method (software)
- Antelope Valley Indian Museum (California)
- Association of Vancouver Island Municipalities (Canada)
- Atlantic Veterinary Internal Medicine and Oncology (Annapolis, MD)
- Atmosphere-Vegetation Interaction Model (simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coinciding with the exhibition, a documentary film featuring Jimenez, "Against the Grain" by Ann Kaneko, will be shown at the Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival, on May 4-6.
Byline: Daily News LANCASTER - Feature films, documentaries and short films from around the world will be showcased next weekend at the 10th annual Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival.
LANCASTER - The Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival continues today and Sunday at the Cinemark Movies 1-4, 43821 15th St.
CAPTION(S): box Box: ANTELOPE VALLEY INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL
Byline: Daily News LANCASTER - Nearly 40 short and feature-length films will be shown during the seventh annual Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival from Friday through Sunday at the Cinemark Movies 1-4, 43821 15th St.
The sixth annual Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival this weekend will screen more than 40 short films and features, including 2002 Oscar-nominated shorts ``Fifty Percent Grey'' and ``Strange Invaders.
Byline: Daily News LANCASTER - Films from England, France, Israel and the United States, including nominees and winners from Sundance Film Festival and Academy Awards competition, will be featured Friday through Sunday in the fifth annual Antelope Valley Independent Film Festival.