Tinitas Homestyle Salsa has generously pledged to donate 50 percent of the proceeds from its gourmet salsa sales toward the Antelope Valley Hospital emergency department expansion campaign.
What does AVH stand for?
AVH stands for Antelope Valley Hospital (Lancaster, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AVH
We have 28 other meanings of AVH in our Acronym Attic
- Acacia Veterinary Hospital (Chico, CA)
- Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy
- Acute Viral Hepatitis
- Air Vehicle Handler
- Aircraft Rescue Boat (Auxiliary, Aircraft, Hospital)
- Alex Van Halen
- Allamvedelmi Hatosag (Hungarian secret police)
- Alliance of Vojvodina Hungarians (political party; Serbia)
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital (Berlin, NH)
- Anne Valérie Hash (French fashion designer)
- Apple Valley High (various locations)
- Association Valentin Haüy (French: Valentin Haüy Association: est. 1889)
- Auditory Verbal Hallucination
- Australian Veterinary Hospital
- Average Hardness
- Average Heading
- Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider (law firm; various locations)
- Államvédelmi Hatóság (Hungarian: State Protection Authority; 1945-1956)
- Acute Viral Hepatitis Type A
- Acute Viral Hepatitis type B
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later this summer, Antelope Valley Hospital (AVH) will open a new Women and Infants Pavilion, which includes an expanded NICU.
Announced at the recent Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Los Angeles in Long Beach, the grant goes to Antelope Valley Hospital and Care-A-Van Mobile Clinic, a program of Partners In Care, to implement the Antelope Valley Breast Cancer Resource Network to reach and educate more ``medically underserved'' women.
PALMDALE - Palmdale officials are considering whether to appeal a Superior Court judge's ruling dismissing their allegations that Antelope Valley Hospital officials violated the state's open-meeting law in making an offer for land earmarked for a competing hospital.
PALMDALE - Antelope Valley Hospital officials have agreed to declare any votes that might be interpreted as an attempt to take over a site of a new hospital as ``null and void'' in a bid to end litigation with the city of Palmdale.
Trautman defended the Palmdale hospital against criticism from Antelope Valley Hospital officials, who assert the new hospital will transfer out poor patients.
Antelope Valley Hospital officials noted that January was designated by the American Association of Blood Banks and the Red Cross as National Volunteer Blood Donor Month, in hopes of encouraging more people to donate blood.
LANCASTER - Edelina Jessie Andeola became the Antelope Valley's first new resident of 2006, born at Antelope Valley Hospital at 1:39 a.