The Arab tour operators where greeted at the Antalya International Airport by BAKA's Isparta Office Coordinator Ali Galip Bilgili.
What does LTAI stand for?
LTAI stands for Antalya International Airport (ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LTAI
- Lost Time Accident Frequency Rate
- Laos Training Advisory Group
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment Guide (Australia)
- Leukocyte Thermostable Alpha-Glycoprotein
- Lexicalized Tree Adjoining Grammar
- Library Technology Advisory Group (California)
- Lake Travis Animal Hospital (Austin, TX)
- Let's Talk about Hair (website)
- Living Together as Husband and Wife (UK)
- Little Traverse Association of Home Builders (Michigan)
- Language Teaching in the Age of Information
- Let's Talk About It (American Cancer Society program; also a library program)
- Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland (repair company; est. 1980)
- Library Technicians and Assistants Interest Group
- Lighter Than Air Launch Vehicle
- Literature of the Americas (various universities)
- Long-Term Ambulatory Monitoring
- Local Time Ascending Node
- Long-Term Archive and Notary Services
- Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group (IETF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On January 1st, 2011, 4,669 tourists arrived in the international terminal of Antalya International Airport, while on January 2nd, 7,604 tourists arrived in the city.
In March 2010 only, Antalya International Airport saw 334,998 tourists, marking a 42 percent rise from the same month a year earlier.