Her sites and Twitter feed are trusted destinations for families seeking answers to tough questions ranging from school choices to real estate to starting a blog.
What does ATTQ stand for?
ATTQ stands for Answers to Tough Questions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Acute Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Advanced Technology Transition Process
- And Then There's Physics (climate blog)
- Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (US Marine Corps)
- Appalachian-Turkish Trade Project
- Apprenticeship and Traineeship Training Program (NSW, Australia)
- Army Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (US DoD)
- American Telephone and Telegraph Personal On-Line Services
- Analysis of the Terpenoid Synthase (genetics)
- Attenuated Phase Shift Mask (semiconductors)
- Apologies to the Queen Mary (Wolf Parade album)
- Attribute (computer programming)
- Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (Fayetteville, AR)
- Attribute (also ATR)
- Australian Tourism Training Review Panel
- Army Training Requirements and Resources System
- A Time to Smile (program for minority and underprivileged girls; Santa Rosa, California)
- Acquisition Training and Tracking System
- Active Torque Transfer System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, had on August 27 expressed disappointment over the Prime Minister's silence, and alleged that the latter has no answers to tough questions.
Each puzzle's teacher section includes an answer key plus a list of prior skills and concepts needed, notes on thinking skills that students should use or acquire at each step, and answers to tough questions students might ask about the data or underlying concepts.
A Manager's Q & A: Practical Answers to Tough Questions is an excellent way for the workshop facilitators to familiarize themselves with the topic of sexual harassment and prepare for the workshop they will be facilitating.
Americans also want answers to tough questions that can only be answered through unflinching oversight: How and when does the Bush administration plan to extricate U.
Work Secretary John Hutton said: "I have heard some straight answers to tough questions from a mix of ages right across Britain and this is a fundamental step for us, as we build as broad a consensus as possible on the right solutions for the pensions challenge.
Debate that could help change history: The time has arrived for real answers to tough questions about whether we should have an elected regional assembly in the North-east.
Industry experts will facilitate interactive discussions among attendees to find answers to tough questions.