The security scare appeared to be a false alarm, and possibly a hoax, said Tom Simon, an FBI special agent in Honolulu, where the anonymous call was received.
What does ACR stand for?
ACR stands for Anonymous Call(er) Rejection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACR
We have 387 other meanings of ACR in our Acronym Attic
- Anglican Church of the Resurrection (various locations)
- Animal Care and Regulation (Sacramento, CA)
- Annual Cadet Review
- Annual Career Review
- Annual Ceremonial Review (Canadian Cadet Squadron activity)
- Annual Compliance Report (various locations)
- Annual Compounded Rate
- Annual Confidential Report
- Annual Confidential Reports (India)
- Annual Course Review
- Anonymous Customer Reference (mobile applications)
- Antarctic Cold Reversal
- Antenna Coupling Regulator
- Anticircular Run
- Apelação Criminal (Criminal Appeal; Brazil)
- Apostolic Christian Restmor, Inc (skilled nursing facility)
- Application Change Request
- Applied Computer Research Inc.
- Approach Control Radar
- Area Coverage Reliability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mamajanov KR (born in 1962) was arrested on May 6, 2011 on the fact of an anonymous call about a bomb at the school ?
The group said in a statement that it was not responsible for the anonymous calls and suggested the Mathis campaign or its supporters were behind the “dirty trick.
An anonymous call for a mass protest in Angola on March 6 has drawn a warning from the ruling MPLA who has been in power since 1979.
A BAHRAIN resident has been arrested by Indian authorities following an anonymous call that he was involved in a bomb blast in Varanasi, it emerged yesterday.
The anonymous call led officers from Huddersfield North Neighbourhood Policing Team to a property at Sheepridge Road on Friday.
It is thought Timisoara airport received an anonymous call shortly after the plane took off.
Your phone company may also be able to help, either by barring anonymous calls or by barring calls from particular locations.