[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] On admission to the paediatric ward, hospital records identified the patient as belonging to the cardiac clinic for a cyanotic heart disease with a diagnosis of total anomalous pulmonary venous return (TAPVR) type 1.
What does APVR stand for?
APVR stands for Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APVR
- International Asia-Pacific Symposium on Visualization
- Accounting Prevalidation Module
- Arterial-Portal Venous Malformation
- Alberta Pressure Vessel Manufacturers' Association (est. 1987; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Pre-Veterinary Medical Association
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
- Asia Pacific Vinyl Network
- Apprehended Personal Violence Orders (Australian Legal System)
- Soviet Air Defense Aviation
- Ankle Pulse Volume Recording
- Aortic Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Absent Pulmonary Valve Syndrome
- Asian Pig Veterinary Society
- Advance Portal Vein Thrombosis (liver)
- Advanced Plutonium Verification Techniques
- Asociace Provozovatelu Verejnych Telekomunikacnich Siti (Czech: Association of the Public Telecommunications Network Operators)
- Amsterdams Platform Voor Vrede (Dutch: Amsterdam Platform for Peace)
- Andhra Pradesh Vyavasaya Vruthidarula Union (labor union; India)
- Aviation Photography and Video Waning (Netherlands)
- Action Potential-Like Waveform
Samples in periodicals archive:
We present the case of a 7-week-old male with total anomalous pulmonary venous return and long-segment near-complete tracheal rings.
Examples of mediastinal vascular anomalies include left aortic arch, cervical aortic arch, right aortic arch with aberrant left subclavian artery, right arch with mirror-image branching, double aortic arch, aortic coarctation, persistent left superior vena cava, a double superior vena cava, retroaortic innominate vein, circumaortic innominate veins, interruption of the inferior vena cava with azygos and hemiazygos continuation, pulmonary artery sling, congenital absence of the left pulmonary artery, pulmonary valvular stenosis, patent ductus arteriosus, pulmonary varix, and partial anomalous pulmonary venous return.