The potential coronary artery abnormalities that may be associated with SCD include: * Left main coronary artery arising from the right sinus of Valsalva * Coronary ostial stenosis (may be associated with aortic stenosis) * Single coronary ostia * Right coronary artery from the left sinus of Valsalva * Anomalous origin of the left coronary artery form the pulmonary artery If the congenital coronary artery can be diagnosed, surgical intervention may correct or palliate the lesion and either prevent or minimize the risk of SCD.
What does AOLCA stand for?
AOLCA stands for Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Advanced Organization of Los Angeles (Scientology; Los Angeles, CA)
- Adventures of Luther Arkwright (Bryan Talbot graphic novel)
- America Online Latin America
- Audi of Latin America
- Austrian On-Line Archive
- Access Over Load Class
- Acridine Orange Leukocyte Cytospin (gram stain test)
- Advanced Officer Leadership Course (US Navy)
- Advancing Online Learning Conference (Virtual High School Global Consortium)
- Angelic Organics Learning Center
- Academy of Liberal Education (Sullia, India)
- Association of Ontario Land Economists (Canada)
- Art of Living Foundation (London, UK)
- Association des Orthopédistes de Langue Française
- Arms of Love Family Fellowship
- Australian Open Learning Institute (Melbourne, Australia)
- ACCS (Army Command and Control System) OSI (Operator System Interface) Library
- Advanced Learners' Online Library
- Association of Ohio Life Insurance Companies
- America Online Instant Messenger
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy associated with anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the right sinus of Valsalva.