What does AVAI stand for?
AVAI stands for Ano de Vida Ajustado por Incapacidade (Portuguese: disability adjusted life years)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- American Veterans Aid Fund (Central Valley, NY)
- Andreas Vollenweider and Friends (band)
- Assume Vivid Astro Focus (artist and artists' group)
- Amateur Voice Acting Group (San Diego, CA)
- Amicale des Véhicules Anciens de Gaillac (French: Friendly Vehicles Veterans Gaillac; Gaillac, France)
- Ashley Vale Action Group (UK)
- Associazione Volovelistica Alpi Graie (Italian flying club)
- Academy for Visual Arts & Graphic Communications
- Alta Vista Animal Hospital (Gloucester, Ontario)
- Alaska VA Healthcare System and Regional Office
- Association des Véhicules Anciens Industriels et Agricoles (French: Vintage Industrial and Agricultural Vehicles Association)
- Asbestos Veterans Assistance Information League
- Ars Virtua Artist-in-Residence
- Assessment of Vulnerability and Lethality (Sweden)
- Alabama Voters Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Amateurs de Véhicules Anciens du Morbihan (French: Morbihan Fans of Vintage Vehicles; Morbihan, France)
- American Visionary Art Museum