announced that Annular Deformation Resistance Welding, ADRW, reduces welding cycle time by as much as 80 percent and cuts overall material and capital costs.
What does ADRW stand for?
ADRW stands for Annular Deformation Resistance Welding (Delphi Technologies Inc.; Troy, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ADRW in our Acronym Attic
- Ageing and Disability Research Unit (University of Nottingham; Nottingham, UK)
- Alcohol and Drug Research Unit (Health Research Board; Ireland)
- Alcohol and Drug Unit
- Animal Disease Research Unit (USDA)
- Asian Disaster Response Unit (UN)
- Adipose and Right Ventral Fin (fish tracking)
- Adoración de Rotura Violenta (San Diego band; San Diego, CA)
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Rassehunde Verband (German: General German Dog Association)
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Rollenspieler Verein (German: General German Role-Players Association)
- Arrhythmogenic Dysplasia of the Right Ventricle (cardiology)
- Andrx Corporation (stock symbol)
- A Different Street (transitional housing; Canada)
- Abstract Data Structure (computer programming)
- Accelerator Driven System
- Access and Delivery Services (various schools)
- Access Data Support
- Access Distribution Switch (ADC)
- Accessory Drive System
- Accreditation Data System
- Accreditation Documentation Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
is introducing a revolutionary method for welding metal tubes to solids, sheet metal and other tubes, called Annular Deformation Resistance Welding (ADRW), which allows for increased design flexibility while reducing cost, investment and weight.
Annular Deformation Resistance Welding -- a revolutionary method for joining metal tubes to solids, sheet metal and other tubes using commonly used lean resistance welding equipment.