26) See seven articles in Annuarium historiae conciliorum 24 (1992) 78-185, 273-285; see esp.
What does AHConc stand for?
AHConc stands for Annuarium Historiae Conciliorum
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Academy of Health Care Management Journal (Calder, North Carolina)
- America's House Call Network (online healthcare)
- Archdiocese Health Care Network of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Association of Housing Corporations of Nigeria
- Ad Hoc Committee for Naming Facts
- Activist Health Collective of Ottawa (Canada)
- Affordable HealthCare Options (est. 1994)
- Army Heritage Collection Online
- Austin Healey Club of Oregon (automobile club)
- Arizona Hispanic Center of Excellence
- Allied Health Careers Opportunity Program
- Alaska Highway Consortium on Teacher Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- Alliance of Community Health Plans
- Alpha-Heavy Chain Protein (biochemistry)
- America's Help and Care Program
- Apple Hill Chamber Players
- Army Hazard Classification Program
- Army Hearing Conservation Program (US Army)
- Association of Health Care Professionals (London, UK)
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (now Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, AHRQ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 (bishops); Johannes Helmrath, "Die lateinischen Teilnehmer von Ferrara/Florenz," Annuarium historiae conciliorum 22 (1990) 146-98, at 181-84.