Each ZXAUTO Changchun Partnership membership unit has a current value of $150,000 and represents an annualized internal rate of return of 60% on each investor's original investment.
What does AIRR stand for?
AIRR stands for Annualized Internal Rate of Return (wealth management)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIRR
We have 13 other meanings of AIRR in our Acronym Attic
- Associate of the Institute of Residential Property Management
- Association for Institutional Research and Planning Officers (New York)
- Air Postal Squadron
- Augusta International Raceway Preservation Society (Augusta, GA)
- African Irrigated Rice Preliminary Screening Set
- Acute Infusion-Related Reaction (illness)
- Airways Remodeling
- Amazon International Rainforest Reserve
- American Indian Religious Rights (American Indian prisoners)
- American Indian Resource and Referral (online database)
- Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)
- African Immigrant and Refugee Resource Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Air Request Reconnaissance (US DoD)
- Associazione Italiana Riabilitazione Reinserimento Invalidi (Italian: Italian Association for Rehabilitation and Reintegration of the Disabled)
- American Indian Rights and Resources Organization (Temecula, CA)
- Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Run Off Companies (est. 2004)
- Aircraft Inventory Readiness Reporting System (US Navy)
- American Indian Rehabilitation Research and Training Center
- Accident and Illness Reporting System
- Action Item Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over its six year lifetime, Lindenwood successfully realized an annualized internal rate of return of 35.
0 times their invested capital in less than two years, representing an annualized internal rate of return (IRR) of 64 percent.