00 Hardcover The annual of the British School at Athens / supplementary volume; no.
What does ABSA stand for?
ABSA stands for Annual of the British School at Athens
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABSA
We have 39 other meanings of ABSA in our Acronym Attic
- Actin-Binding Site 2
- Third-Order Staggered Adams-Bashforth Scheme
- Action à Bon de Souscription d'Action
- advanced base support aircraft
- Advisory Board on Statistics in Africa (UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- Aerolinhas Brasileiras S.A.
- Alberta Boilers Safety Association
- Amalgamated Banks of South Africa
- American Biological Safety Association
- American Board of Surgical Assistants (Aurora, CO)
- Association for Business Sponsorship of the Arts
- Association of Booksellers of South Africa
- Association of Building Services Agencies
- Australian Boarding Staff Association Inc. (Australia)
- Airborne Sense and Avoid (US DoD)
- Alaska Boating Safety Advisory Council (Alaska Department of Natural Resources)
- Association for the Behavioral Sciences and Medical Education
- Airborne Search and Attack Plotter
- American Broadcasting Satellite (Ku-band satellite unit of ABC Television)
- Asia Bulkers Sdn. Bhd. (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acta Antiqua (Budapest, Hungary) Acta Classica Universitatis Scientiarum Debreceniensis (Debrechen, Hungary) Africa Romana (Sassari, Italy) Agora (Aveiro, Portugal) Analecta Malacitana (Malaga, Spain) Ancient History Bulletin (Winnipeg, Canada) Ancient Society (Leuven, Belgium) Annali della Facolta di Lettere e filosofia di Siena (Siena, Italy) Annali della Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa (Pisa, Italy) Annual of the British School at Athens (Athens, Greece) Antiguedad y Cristianismo (Murcia, Spain) Anzeiger fur die Altertumswissenschaft (Innsbruck, Austria) Archaologischer Anzeiger (Berlin, Germany) Arctos: Acta Philologia Fennica (Helsinki, Finland) Arethusa (Buffalo, NY, USA) ARYS.
Excavations in the Neolithic settlement at Knossos, 1957-60, Annual of the British School at Athens 59: 132-240.