According to new data from the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE), the mean gross annual earnings for full-time employees in the UK was PS26,137 in April 2008, compared with PS26,664 in November 2012.
What does ASHE stand for?
ASHE stands for Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (governmental business statistics; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASHE
We have 20 other meanings of ASHE in our Acronym Attic
- American Society for Healthcare Central Service Personnel
- Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease
- Association for Sustainable Human Development
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission
- Anambra State Human Development and Awareness Commission (Nigeria)
- Asteroid Smasher/High-Definition Television (TV show)
- A Scripted Hex Editor (software)
- Alabama Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society of Highway Engineers
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- Alberta Social and Health Equities Network (Growing Food Security in Alberta; Canada)
- Australian Scheme for Higher Education Repositories (Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research; Australia)
- Arkansas State Highway Employees Retirement System (est. 1949)
- American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services
- Axial Seamount Hydrothermal Emissions Study
- American Society for Healthcare Education and Training
- Action Stock Horse Foal (Breyer mold)
- Antigen-Specific Helper Factor (immunology)
- Anthony Stewart Head Fan Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest government figures on salaries - the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings academics' pay in the year to April 2008 was significantly more than other professionals.
Using unpublished information from the National Statistics labour force survey and the annual survey of hours and earnings, the trade union calculated that those working unpaid overtime are putting in an average of an extra seven hours and six minutes every week.