00 Hardcover QC776 This, the 61st volume of the Annual Review of Nuclear and Particle Science, includes 20 critical articles on significant developments in those disciplines.
What does ARNPS stand for?
ARNPS stands for Annual Review of Nuclear and Particle Science
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Army North (US Army)
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
- Agrarian Reform Network (Philippines)
- A Really Nice Person
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Apo Reef Natural Park (coral reef; Philippines)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - Certified
- Associação Regional Norte Pesca Desportiva (Portuguese: Northern Regional Association of Sport Fishing)
- Association of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- All Rock No Radio Staples
- A Remote Network Server (Macintosh and Unix)
- Aeronautical Radio Navigation Service
- Annual Review of Nuclear Science (journal)
- AppleTalk Remote Network Server
- Arkansas River Navigation Study (US Army)
- Association of Respiratory Nurse Specialists (UK)
- Autosomal, Recessive, Non-Syndromic Hearing Loss
- Alliance for Research on National Security Issues
- All-Russia National Scout Organization