Such estimates suggest an average annual replacement rate of between five and twelve vessels per household.
What does ARR stand for?
ARR stands for Annual Replacement Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARR
We have 154 other meanings of ARR in our Acronym Attic
- Alert Readiness Rate
- All Rights Reserved
- Allowance Requirements Registers
- Almost Ready to Run (R/C kits)
- American River Recreation (Lotus, CA)
- Analyse des Risques Résiduels (French: Residual Risk Analysis)
- Andøya Rocket Range
- Anno Regni Regis/Reginae (in the year of the king/queen's reign)
- Annual Recurring Requirement
- Annual Recurring Revenue
Samples in periodicals archive:
Park engineers were experiencing a 25% annual replacement rate with the traditional membrane switch partly due to continuous exposure to the Florida sun, rain, sand and salt.
Due to the long total EMD engine serviceable life spans, annual replacement rates of existing locomotives with newly build units is very low.