In addition, when WJC reconciles the annual physical inventory to its perpetual inventory records, it should verify that all required information is listed for its fixed assets and update all listings with missing information.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Annual Physical Inventory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- American Press Institute
- American Products, Inc. (Florida)
- American Professional Institute (Georgia)
- Analytical Profile Index (microbiology)
- Anderson Packaging, Inc. (Rockford, IL)
- Angus Productions Inc.
- Animal Protection Institute
- Ankle Pressure Index
- Année Polaire Internationale (French: International Polar Year; research project)
- Announcement of Public Interest
- Annual Plan for Instruction
- Annual Premium Income
- Anonima Petroli Italiana SpA (Rome, Italy)
- Ansal Properties Infrastructure (India)
- Antecedent Precipitation Index
- Anti-Poverty Initiative (various locations)
- Apple Learning Interchange
- Appleton Papers, Inc. (Appleton, WI)
- Application Interface (Department of State)
- Application Platform Interface (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
66 is mainly due to a combination of ahead-of-plan sales and merchandise gross margin in August and September, as well as slightly better-than-expected shortage results from our annual physical inventory in September.
It is advisable to use mobile technology to simplify and speed up routine inventory counts, but annual physical inventory checks can help catch or prevent fraud.
Instead, our annual physical inventory was a time-consuming manual process once a year.
For instance, the annual physical inventory verification of the Wylfa magnox reactor in north Wales revealed "the absence of an irradiated fuel element.
Accuracy of inventory counts is now up to a level where the division has been able to replace an annual physical inventory with a cycle-counting system.
04 is being driven by a combination of ahead-of-plan sales and merchandise gross margin performance in August and September as well as much better-than-expected shortage results from our annual physical inventory in September.
Such risk factors include, but are not limited to, changes in economic conditions that affect consumer spending, changes in the competitive environment, changes in accounting rules and regulations, year-end audit adjustments and the results of the Company's annual physical inventory.