In this role, he led the financial due diligence and integration for a multibillion-dollar acquisition, developed the company s consolidated strategic and annual operating plans, established shareholder and analyst guidance and streamlined internal systems and processes to leverage a shared services environment and improve stakeholder service.
What does AOP stand for?
AOP stands for Annual Operating Plan
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of AOP
We have 162 other meanings of AOP in our Acronym Attic
- All One Polynomial
- All Other Perils (insurance term; flood, tornado, hurricane, etc.)
- Allied Ordnance Publication
- Alpha Omega Publications (Rock Rapids, IA)
- Alternative Operating Procedure
- American Oil Pension
- American Order of Pioneers
- Analytical Operating Procedure
- Anemia of Prematurity
- Angels on Patrol (Michele Bardsley books)
- Annual Operating Program
- Annual Operational Planning (Australia)
- Anti-Oppressive Practice (social work practice theory)
- Any One Period (insurance)
- Apparent Optical Property
- Appel d'Offres sur Performance
- Appellation d'Origine Protégée (French & European protection of geographic products)
- Approved Operating Plan
- Architecture of Participation
- Area of Practice (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this role, he led the financial due diligence and integration for a multibillion-dollar acquisition, developed the company's consolidated strategic and annual operating plans, established shareholder and analyst guidance and streamlined internal systems and processes to leverage a shared services environment and improve stakeholder service.
The board gave its approval to the 2013 annual operating plan, the 2013 capital expenditure plans, the 2012 corporate governance report, and the third quarter 2012 financial statements at the meeting.
Director Financial Planning and Decision Support at The Wellesley Central Hospital, where he introduced benchmarking tools to evaluate cost and productivity performance, directed the annual operating plan, and developed performance indicators to monitor resources and improve service levels.
The annual operating plan could be easily updated for changes that were not apparent or anticipated at the beginning of the year.
Traditionally, London says, CFOs have owned the facility planning process and going from topline strategy to annual operating plans and budgeting and forecasting.
These processes may include: * The annual operating plan (strategic and tactical) * The tracking mechanism for your annual operating plan * Key metrics and key result areas * Your balanced scorecard (customer, financial, internal business processes, and people).
Changing business needs were again reflected in Annual Operating Plans, Goals, and in the continued evolution of R6[sigma][TM].