With an initial fee of 5 per cent with an annual management charge of 1.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Annual Management Charge (fund management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Anchorage Municipal Code (Alaska)
- Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Andean Mountain Cat
- Angaston Medical Centre (South Australia)
- Anglican-Methodist Covenant (UK)
- Animal Medical Center
- Anna Maria College (Paxton, Massachusetts)
- Annual Maintenance Charge
- Annual Maintenance Contract
- Annual Maintenance Cost
- Annual Management Contract
- Annual Members' Conference (various organizations)
- Anschutz Medical Campus (Colorado)
- Antecedent Moisture Condition
- Anthony Medical Center (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Antimonopoly Committee (Ukraine)
- Antitrust Modernization Commission
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Appeals Management Center (US Veterans Affairs Department)
- Applied Management Concepts, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quoting an annual management charge (AMC) is standard practice.
Some of the top 20 funds have an annual management charge of only 0.
Annual management charge 7) Number of shares/amount of stock acquired n/a 8) Percentage of issued class n/a 9) Number of shares/amount of stock disposed 23 (annual management charge - 15 September 2010) 10) Percentage of issued class 0.
The minimum investment in the HSBC GIF GEM Equity Alpha Fund is $5000 for the retail share class and $1 million for institutional while the annual management charges are 1.
However, the New Star and Virgin Money funds both deduct a basic annual management charge of 1.
Annual management charges are around 1 per cent of the amount invested while the maximum you will be charged is 1.
On speaking to the management company, I was advised that they were willing to do the work and pass the costs on to residents by way of increased annual management charges, in the region of pounds 250 per flat.