And annual maintenance fees run about $5,000 to $10,000 .
What does AMF stand for?
AMF stands for Annual Maintenance Fee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMF
We have 188 other meanings of AMF in our Acronym Attic
- Always Match Fault
- Always Means Fun
- Amber Master Fund (investment)
- American Machine & Foundry (now AMF, Inc.)
- American Melanoma Foundation
- American Menopause Foundation
- American Messianic Fellowship
- American Muslim Foundation
- Andover Manufacturing Facility
- Anhydrous Milk Fat
- Annual Manufacturing Forum (Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology)
- Annual Membership Fee
- Apogee Motor Firing
- Arab Monetary Fund
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Mobile Facility (climate research)
- Army Management Fund
- Around Mean Field
- Asia Multimedia Forum
- Asian Monetary Fund
- Asset Management Finance (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Penrose wants the Government to extend the scheme to cover the annual maintenance fee.
A four-year license fee costs $70,000, plus a $5,000 annual maintenance fee.
He also says that, unlike most competing packages, the CF Series carries no annual maintenance fee, which is typically 10% to 15% of the purchase price.
Willie's interest expense is $1,750; his annual maintenance fee is $800 ($300 of which is for property taxes).
Time-sharing requires an initial investment of $5,000 to $20,000 for a chunk of time--usually a week--at a resort or apartment complex for 20 or 25 years, plus an annual maintenance fee.
You could accumulate the minimum through dollar-cost averaging, but Vanguard levies an annual maintenance fee of $10 on accounts smaller than $10,000.
The module is an enhancement to core database functionality and is regarded by the market researcher as a convenient way to shore up revenue "because Oracle customers pay a hefty annual maintenance fee that is supposed to include tech support and upgrades.