If crude oil price is $60 a barrel (the highest price considered), NGVs will have a significant average annual life cycle cost advantage in all applications.
What does ALCC stand for?
ALCC stands for Annual Life Cycle Cost (energy economics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALCC
We have 20 other meanings of ALCC in our Acronym Attic
- Abundant Life Christian Church
- Aids Legal Council of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Air Launch Control Center (US Army)
- Airborne Launch Control Center
- Airlift Control Center
- Airlift Coordination Cell
- Airlift Coordination Center
- Alternate Launch Control Center
- American Lighthouse Coordinating Committee
- Anglo-Lutheran Catholic Church
- Army Learning Coordination Council
- Associated Landscape Contractors of Colllorado
- Asian Library Conference on Collection Development (international symposium)
- Association of Lithuanian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Acute Left-Sided Colonic Diverticulitis (gastroenterology)
- Alternative Landfill Cover Demonstration (field test; Sandia National Laboratories; New Mexico; US Department of Energy)
- Analogue Libraries on Low-Cost CMOS Digital Process (ESPRIT Project 8030)
- Analysis of Large and Complex Datasets (UK)
- Association of Law Costs Draftsmen
- Alcatel with Digital Communications Protocol for Sprint
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's Javelin anti-tank weapon system, a joint venture program of Raytheon TI Systems and Lockheed Martin, was named one of five winners of the Defense DepartmentUs second annual Life Cycle Cost Reduction Award announced shortly after the close of the quarter.