21/04/09, NOAA, Colorado, USA--Two of the most important climate change gases increased in 2008, despite the economic downturn, according to a preliminary analysis for NOAA's annual greenhouse gas index, which tracks data from 60 sites around the world.
What does AGGI stand for?
AGGI stands for Annual Greenhouse Gas Index (US NOAA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGGI
- Australian Glass & Glazing Association
- Apple Gebruikers Group Belgie (Dutch: Apple User Group Belgium)
- Anopheles Gambiae Genome Consortium
- Athens Grow Green Coalition (Georgia)
- Atlantic Giant Genetics Cooperative
- Ärztliche Gesellschaft Zur Gesundheitsförderung der Frau (German: Medical Society to Promote the Health of Women)
- Advanced Graph, Graph, Graph
- Advisory Group on Greenhouse Gases
- Advisory Group on Gender Integration (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation; 1999-2002; now Gender Focal Point Network)
- All Good Gifts International (music ministry)
- Agricultural (agricultural school, college or a student there)
- Anne of Green Gables Licensing Authority, Inc. (Canada)
- Algebraic Geometry and Geometric Modeling (conference)
- Austrian Gas Grid Management
- Animation and Graphic Game Programming
- Alumni Grants for Graduate Research and Scholarship (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Accelerated Guided Gradient Search
- American Gloxinia and Gesneriad Society (now Gesneriad Society; gardening)
- Auckland Girls Grammar School (New Zealand)
- Arbeits-Gemeinschaft Genealogie Schleswig Holstein (German: Labor Community Genealogy of Schleswig-Holstein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the NOAA Annual greenhouse gas index, the total warming effect of all long-lived greenhouse gases was calculated to have increased by 1.