Visit Brightmail at the Annual Government Solutions Forum in Washington, DC on June 2 - 4 -- Booth #204.
What does AGSF stand for?
AGSF stands for Annual Government Solutions Forum (formerly E-Gov)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGSF
We have 6 other meanings of AGSF in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Ground Support Equipment
- Aviation Ground Support System
- Australian Graduate School of Engineering Innovation
- Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum (est. 1976; Vista, CA)
- Association of Graduate Students Employed at McGill
- Asian-German Sports Exchange Program
- Association of Girl Scout Executive Staff
- Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Working Group
- alt.gothic Special Forces (newsgroup)
- Americans for Gun Safety Foundation (Tides Center; San Francisco, CA)
- Artists Guild of San Francisco (est. 1961; San Francisco, CA)
- Austrian German Special Forces (gaming clan)
- Fellow, American Geriatric Society
- All Girl Summer Fun Band (band)
- Alliance of Genetic Support Groups
- Applied Geography Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers)
- Association of Graduate Students in Higher Education (University of North Texas)
- Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer and Feld, LLP
- Ausbildungsgerät Schießsimulator Handwaffen/Panzerabwehrhandwaffen (German)
- Advanced Growing Systems, Inc. (Marietta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for Wednesday (June 2) Annual Government Solutions Forum --(BUSINESS WIRE) PeopleSoft (Nasdaq:PSFT) Who: PeopleSoft President and CEO Craig Conway What: "Software for a Recovering Economy" Conway will speak about the evolution of enterprise software in a dynamic economy and industry trends in the coming years.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers E-Gov Institute Annual Government Solutions Forum Booth 302 SANTA CLARA, Calif.