Administrative and faculty members from PMU and UCF would be council of advisers to supervise programs and do the annual follow-ups.
What does AFU stand for?
AFU stands for Annual Follow-Up
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFU
We have 22 other meanings of AFU in our Acronym Attic
- Age of First Use (substance abuse)
- Aggregate Function Unit
- Air Freight Unit (Pakistan)
- Airline Filter Unit
- Ajinomoto Frozen Foods USA
- All Fired Up
- All Fouled Up (polite form)
- alt.folklore.urban (newsgroup)
- American Families United
- Ammunition and Fire Unit
- Approval for Use
- Archaeoglobus Fulgidus
- Archaeological Field Unit
- Archives for UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) Research (Sweden)
- Assault Fire Unit
- Asset Freezing Unit (UK)
- Assistance Au Freinage d'Urgence (French: mechanical brake assist)
- Association Foncière Urbaine (French: Urban Land Association)
- Association Française d'Urologie
- Association Fraternité Universelle (French: Universal Brotherhood Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One thing we did was customize it so now when any new account is opened, we have as part of the onboarding process a requirement for one week, one month and annual follow-ups so the representative who opened the account can be sure that members are not left out in the dark about all the products and services we have to offer," Roemer said.
0 ng/mL or greater, they should receive annual follow-ups.