North Korea's accusation comes amid its threats to wage all-out war against South Korea and the United States in response to their ongoing military exercises, which also include Foal Eagle, an annual field training exercise that began March 1 and lasts through April 30.
What does AFT stand for?
AFT stands for Annual Field Training (US military; Air National Guard)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFT
We have 182 other meanings of AFT in our Acronym Attic
- Allowable Flight Temperature (US NASA)
- American Farmland Trust
- American Federation of Teachers
- American Folklore Theatre (Wisconsin)
- Americans for Fair Taxation
- An Foras Taluntais
- Analog Facility Terminal
- Analytic Forensic Technology
- Angle/Frequency Tracking
- Animal Facilitated Therapy
- Annual Funding Target
- Apartment Finance Today (magazine)
- Application File Transfer
- Applied Foundation Testing, Inc.
- Association Française de Terrariophilie (French: French Association of Arthropods)
- Association Française du Titanic (French: French Titanic Society)
- Association Française du Transpersonnel (French: French Transpersonal Association)
- Atech Flash Technology (Fremont, CA)
- Atmospheric Flight Test
- Authenticated Firewall Traversal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The launch came at the conclusion of an annual field training exercise of Army Strategic Force Command aimed at testing the operational readiness of a Strategic Missile Group, a military statement said.
The launch was conducted in an undisclosed location, at the conclusion of the annual field training exercise of Army Strategic Force Command (ASFC).
Our two-week annual field training exercise (FTX) at Fort Hood was scheduled with a battalion FTX planned jointly between 2-20 FA and 2-131 FA.
and Multinational military and civilian personnel participating in the world's largest annual field training exercise will use video communications equipment from FVC.