During recent years the Institute has endeavoured to become a more effective voice of our members in the SME sector by drawing on the views of members through surveys such as the annual Enterprise Survey and the Business Confidence Monitor.
What does AES stand for?
AES stands for Annual Enterprise Survey (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AES
We have 549 other meanings of AES in our Acronym Attic
- American Epilepsy Society (West Hartford, Connecticut)
- American Equilibration Society
- American Eugenics Society
- American Expeditionary Station (Armed Forces Radio Network)
- An Endless Sporadic (band)
- Analog Event System
- Analysis and Evaluation Staff
- Analytical & Environmental Services Limited (UK)
- Anglo European Studbook (UK)
- Annual Employee Survey (various organizations)
- Ansbach Elementary School (US Army Garrison, Ansbach, Germany)
- Anthropometric EVA Suit
- Apollo Extension System
- Application Enablement Services (Avaya)
- Application End Service (Aether Systems, Inc.)
- Application Engineering Specialist
- Application Environment Service
- Application Environment Specification
- Application Environment Support
- Applied Ecological Solutions, Inc (Lawrence, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a ten-year review of its annual Enterprise Survey, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) said there has been no real progress on removing barriers to growth.
Also heartening is that the ICAEW's annual enterprise survey found more than half the region's businesses were likely to seek finance to unlock their growth potential in 2005-06.