HardMetrics' announcement was made from the International Customer Management Institute's Annual Call Center Expo (ACCE 2011), where the company is exhibiting.
What does ACCE stand for?
ACCE stands for Annual Call Center Expo
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCE
We have 67 other meanings of ACCE in our Acronym Attic
- Ada Compiler Capability Evaluation
- Advanced Collection & Control Element
- Advisory Committee on Chemicals
- AFCEA Computing Conference & Exposition
- Air Combat Command Enterprise
- Air Component Coordination Element
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives
- American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (est. 1981)
- American College of Clinical Engineering
- American Council for Construction Education
- Appeals, Counsel, Collection and Examination
- Association des Cinémathèques de la Communauté Européenne (Association of Filmarchives of the European Community)
- Association of Certified Charted Economists (American Academy of Financial Management)
- Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs (Canada)
- Association of Community and Continuing Education
- Association of County Chief Executives (UK)
- Atlantic Circulation and Climate Experiment
- Australian Council for Computers in Education
- Award for Call Center Excellence
- Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upcoming contact center, customer service and sales and marketing-focused events at which SoundBite will be exhibiting include: --ICCM - International Contact Center Management August 14-16, 2006 Navy Pier, Chicago, IL Booth #911 --ACCE - Annual Call Center Expo September 11-13, 2006 Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Seattle, WA Booth #528 --Call Center Show 2.
NASDAQ: JCDA), a leader in software solutions that drive contact center process improvement, today announced that Jacada Fusion Agent Portal was recently selected as a "Best of Show" for the 2005 Annual Call Center Expo (ACCE) and is spotlighted in the November 2005 issue of CMP Media's Call Center Magazine.