[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Turkish ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva, Ambassador Ahmet Uzumcu, traveled to Anniston, Alabama, for a series of briefings and a tour of the Anniston Chemical Activity (ANCA) storage facilities and Anniston Chemical Agent Disposal Facility (ANCDF).
What does ANCA stand for?
ANCA stands for Anniston Chemical Activity (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANCA
We have 67 other meanings of ANCA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Noise Consultants (UK)
- Australian Navy Cadet (Australia)
- Autoritätii Nationale de Control (Romania)
- Autorité des Normes Comptables (French: Accounting Standards Authority)
- Aviate, Navigate, Communicate (aviation)
- Ayashi No Ceres (anime)
- Bay Area Armenian National Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Adirondack North Country Association
- Airport Noise and Capacity Act
- Allied Naval Communications Agency (NATO)
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (medical)
- Armenian National Committee of America
- Armenian National Committee of Australia
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Association of Nature Center Administrators
- Association of North Carolina Alphamen
- Associazione Nazionale Consulenti Ambientali
- Associazione Nazionale Consumatori ed Ambiente
- Australian National Choral Association
- Australian Nature Conservation Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Stockpile is stored at eight sites throughout the Continental US (Edgewood Chemical Activity, MD; Anniston Chemical Activity, AL; Blue Grass Chemical Activity, KY; Newport Chemical Depot, IN; Pine Bluff Chemical Activity, AR; Pueblo Chemical Depot, CO; Deseret Chemical Activity, UT; and Umatilla Chemical Depot, OR) and at one site outside of the Continental US on Johnston Atoll.
The munitions are stored at the Anniston Chemical Activity (ANCA) and demilitarized at the Anniston Chemical Agent Disposal Facility.