6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is proud to announce it has received a $14,829 grant from the Annie E.
What does AECF stand for?
AECF stands for Annie E. Casey Foundation (children's and family advocates; New Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AECF
We have 2 other meanings of AECF in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Early Childhood Educators
- Association of Engineering Construction Employers (est. 1985; Sacramento, CA)
- Association of European Civil Engineering Faculties
- Asian Environmental Compliance and Enforcement Network
- Association of Early Childhood Educators Newfoundland and Labrador
- Association of Early Childhood Educators, Ontario (Canada)
- Association for Early Childhood Educators Singapore
- Advanced Electronics/Computer Field (US Navy)
- Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (private sector fund)
- American Egyptian Cooperation Foundation (New York, NY)
- Atlanta Electronic Commerce Forum (Georgia)
- Auditory Evoked Cortical Field
- Aboriginal Education Consultative Group, Inc (Australia)
- Alan Ett Creative Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ambulatory Electrocardiogram
- American-European Consensus Group
- Annotated Electrocardiogram (Healthcare Informatics Standard)
- Army Exercise Control Group
- Automated Electrocardiogram Interpretive System
- Atomic Energy Clearing House (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McCarthy is the new president and chief executive officer of The Annie E.
The funding for the series was provided by the Annie E.
The report was supported by a grant from the Annie E.
To learn about where your legislative district is ranked according to this source, visit the Annie E.
``The conditions at the time of a child's birth are often an indicator of how that child will fare later in life,'' said William O'Hare, one of the authors of the report and director of Kids Count/Right Start 2002, a project of the Baltimore-based Annie E.
According to the twelfth annual Kids Count Data Book, released by the Annie E.
Eastern Time, NLC's Institute for Youth, Education, and Families (YEF Institute), America's Promise Alliance and the Annie E.