AP) -- Frustrated by traditional language teaching tools, an experienced Spanish teacher from Anne Arundel County Community College has adult students writing imaginative stories and jumping--literally--to learn the language.
What does AACC stand for?
AACC stands for Anne Arundel County Community (Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACC
We have 200 other meanings of AACC in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Cereal Chemists
- American Association of Christian Colleges
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry
- American Association of Community Colleges (formerly American Association of Junior Colleges)
- American Automatic Control Council
- Anderson Area Children's Choir
- Ann Arbor Community Center (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Ann Arbor Country Club
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Arab American Chamber of Commerce
- Arab American Community Center
- Arab American Community Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Army Atlanta Contracting Center
- Asian American Cultural Center (Yale University)
- Assessment and Accountability Comprehensive Center
- Association des Agences Conseils en Communications (French: Association of Communications Consulting Agencies)
- Association of Agricultural Computer Companies
- Atividades Acadêmico-Científico-Culturais (Portugese: Academic-Scientific-Cultural Activities; Brazil)
- Attleboro Area Council of Churches (Attleboro, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new 2,100 square foot branch, located at 7173 Baltimore-Annapolis Boulevard in Ferndale, Maryland, is the seventh branch for the Northern Anne Arundel County community bank.
The 23 BRCPC participants include: Anne Arundel County Community College, Anne Arundel County Government, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Baltimore City Government, Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore County Government, Baltimore County Libraries, Baltimore County Public Schools, Baltimore County Revenue Authority, Baltimore Museum of Art, Carroll County Government, the Cities of Aberdeen, Annapolis and Bowie, the Community College of Baltimore County, the Housing Authority of Baltimore City, Harford County Community College, Harford County Government, Harford County Public Schools, Howard County Community College, Howard County Government, Howard County Public Schools, and the Walters Art Gallery.