95 The author, who is a teacher, a licensed professional counselor and a columnist for the Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association, focuses here on the spiritual experience in Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), establishing spirituality as a core element of illness and recovery.
What does AAPA stand for?
AAPA stands for Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPA
We have 58 other meanings of AAPA in our Acronym Attic
- All African Pool Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Amateur Press Association
- American Art Pottery Association
- American Association of Pathologists' Assistants
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists
- American Association of Port Authorities
- American Association of Professional Apiculturists (Falcon Heights, MN)
- American Association of Psychiatric Administrators
- American Association of Public Accountants (now American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Applicant's Admitted Prior Art (patents)
- Arizona Aquifer Protection Association
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Associate, Annuity Products and Administration (Life Office Management Association designation)
- Association of Asian Pacific Airlines
- Association of Authorised Public Accountants (UK)
- Australian Asphalt Pavement Association (est. 1969; Australia)
- Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act (Australia)
- American Association of Psychiatrists In Alcoholism and Addictions
- Association of Asian Pacific American Artists