Wenger, MD Editor-in-Chief Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology Arthur J.
What does ANE stand for?
ANE stands for Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology (journal; Wiley)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANE
We have 42 other meanings of ANE in our Acronym Attic
- A Necessary Evil (gaming guild)
- Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation (abuse prevention)
- Acción Nacional Española (Spanish: Spanish National Action; political group)
- Acteur Non Etatique (French: Non State Actor; EU)
- Acuerdo Nacional Sobre Empleo (Spanish: National Employment Agreement)
- Advanced Network Engineering (various locations)
- Air New England
- Anarchy 'n' Explosives
- Ancient Nackered Engineer (online gaming clan)
- Ancient Near East
- Antes de Nuestra Era (Spanish)
- Anti-Noob Establishment (gaming clan)
- Antioch University New England (Keene, NH)
- Anything 'n' Everything
- Asamblea Nacional Española (Spanish)
- Asia and Near East
- Associação Nacional das Empresárias (Portuguese: National Association of Entrepreneurs)
- Audible Nasal Emission (speech distortion)
- Automotive News Europe
- Agenzia Napoletana Energia Ambiente (est. 1997; Italian: Neapolitan Energy Environment Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 8, 157-160.
He is also the Director of the Heart Research Follow-up Program at the University of Rochester Medical Center and Editor-in-Chief for the Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology.