Valdes has served on many editorial boards, including those of Clinical Chemistry, Clinica Chimica Acta, Journal of Clinical Immunoassay, Clinical Biochemistry, Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Sciences, and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring.
What does ACLS stand for?
ACLS stands for Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science (publication; Association of Clinical Scientists)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACLS
We have 73 other meanings of ACLS in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Catholic Leaders of Religious Institutes
- Australian Conference of Leaders of Religious Institutes
- Australian Cannabis Law Reform Movement
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- Adult and Community Learning Services
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Computer Lab for Shipbuilding (University of New Orleans)
- Air Cushion Landing System
- All-weather Carrier Landing System
- American Council of Learned Societies (New York, NY)
- Anticardiolipin Syndrome (blood clotting disorder)
- Association of Canada Lands Surveyors
- Auto Carrier Landing System
- Automated Control & Landing System
- Automated/Automatic Carrier Landing System
- Autoshift Common Low Side
- Ansell-Casey Life Skills Assessment
- Arthur Cox Listing Services Limited
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Refresher
- Apple Chlorotic Leaf Spot Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another preliminary study of 218 samples, published in 1999 in the July/ September issue of the Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science, compared the SMFT method with traditional laboratory urinalysis and bacterial culture.