Each year, in collaboration with the Community Foundation of Plymouth (CFP) and the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation (AAACF), Community Financial awards scholarships to students who epitomize its "People Helping People" philosophy.
What does AAACF stand for?
AAACF stands for Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation (Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAACF
- Austin Asian American Chamber of Commerce (Austin, TX)
- Annapolis-Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce (Maryland)
- Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Conference and Visitors Bureau (Maryland)
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- African American Association of Cultural Exchange (Nyack University; New York)
- Airport Access Authorization to Commercial Establishments (US FEMA)
- American Association of Adult and Continuing Education (Bowie, MD)
- American Association of Agricultural College Editors (now Agricultural Communicators in Education)
- Australian Association of Adult and Community Education, Inc.
- Association of American Agricultural Colleges and Experiment Stations (US)
- Asian American Arts and Cultural Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Arab Association for Arts, Culture and Information
- American Association of Applied Corpus Linguistics
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
- Army Airborne/Airlift Coordinating Office
- Ann Arbor Area Committee for Peace
- Athens Alliance of Allbreed Canine Rescue and Referral, Inc. (Athens, GA)
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Service
- American Association for the Advancement of Curriculum Studies (est. 2001)
- All Aspect Adversary Counter Tactics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wadhams serves on the board of trustees for the Arbor Hospice Foundation and recently completed a term on the board of trustees for the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation.