Olympus has a long history of investing in successful consumer businesses, including investments in Ann's House of Nuts, Plaze and Homax Products.
What does AHON stand for?
AHON stands for Ann's House of Nuts (est. 1973)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHON
- Average Height of Force (metric)
- Aviation Hall of Fame (various locations)
- Alice Hamilton Occupational Health Center
- Arts and Health Outreach Initiative
- Action for Healthy Oklahoma Kids
- Adult Human Oral Mucosa (antigen)
- American Homepatient
- Arlington Home Ownership Made Easier, Inc.
- Assistant Head of Middle School
- Acts of Hope for the Nation Foundation (Phillipines)
- A House of Prayer (Xenia, Ohio)
- Amateur Hockey of Pensacola (Gulf Breeze, FL)
- Amityville House of Pancakes (humorous science fiction)
- Asthma Health Outcomes Project (US EPA; University of Michigan)
- At-Home Options Program (HIV/AIDS)
- Auto Half-Op (IRC)
- American Hispanic-Owned Radio Association
- Association of Hispanics Organized to Raise Awareness
- As Heard on Radio Soulwax (2 Many DJs album)
- Aboriginal Home Ownership Scheme (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk The following American exhibitors can be found in the North Hall at ExCel Docklands: Agrilink Foods American Market Place Americatessen Ann's House of Nuts Bay Pacific Marketing Eli's Cheesecakes Golden West Nuts Inc Heart & Harvest Inc JBR Gourmet Foods Nantucket Nectars Noberasco Spa Northeast Group In.
About Ann's House of Nuts Ann's House of Nuts, Inc.
July 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Olympus Partners is pleased to announce that it has acquired Ann's House of Nuts, Inc.
MFG OCT-23-2006 UPC: 0068113178093 For more information, contact Ann's House of Nuts at 800/466-2667.