Included in the kit are the Pocket-Dop II (a highly sensitive Doppler with an 8 MHz vascular probe), special vascular cuffs (for Ankle/Brachial Index exam), sphygmomanometer, rechargeable batteries, charger, carrying case, training video, audio cassette and test procedure posters.
What does ABI stand for?
ABI stands for Ankle/Brachial Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABI
We have 214 other meanings of ABI in our Acronym Attic
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bell Incorporated
- American Beverage Institute
- American Biographical Institute
- American Business Index
- American Business Information
- American Butter Institute
- Anagrafe Biblioteche Italiane (Italian: Individual Italian Libraries)
- Animal Behavior Institute, Inc.
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology (Palo Alto, CA)
- Annual Business Inquiry (Office for National Statistics; UK)
- Anoxic Brain Injury
- Ansaldobreda, Inc. (est. 2001; San Francisco, CA)
- Application Binary Interface
- Applied Biometrics Inc. (Newmarket, ON, Canada)
- Applied Biosystems, Inc.
- AramcoBrats, Inc.
- Arbitration In
- Architecture Billings Index (finance)
- Arial Black Italic (font)