A grant from Americans for the Arts, Animating Democracy Initiative, made it possible for CTC to create a play in partnership with the citizens of Monticello, MN that helped children and their parents better understand how Minnesota's farm crisis could change the state forever.
What does ADI stand for?
ADI stands for Animating Democracy Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADI
We have 311 other meanings of ADI in our Acronym Attic
- Altitude Direction Indicator
- Alzheimer's Disease International
- American Defense Institute
- American Distilling Institute
- American Documentation Institute
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Analog Display Indicator (A-6)
- Analog/Digital Interface
- Anchor Desk Interface
- ANDVT Digital Interface
- Anti-Detonant Injection (injecting water to cool an engine)
- Anwenderverband Deutscher Informationsverarbeiter eV (Munich, Germany)
- Applicant Data Interface
- Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit (also seen as AADI)
- Application Desktop Integrator (Oracle)
- Application Development & Integration
- Applied Dynamics International
- Approved Driving Instructors (UK)
- Aquascape Designs, Inc. (St. Charles, IL)
- Area of Dominant Influence (television industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liz Lerman Dance Exchange was the only dance company among sixteen arts/humanities groups selected to conduct a project for the Animating Democracy Initiative of Americans for the Arts.