A local animal-assisted activity organization took an interest in our special education program and volunteered to bring various assistance animals to our school once a month.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Animal-Assisted Activity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 914 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Analytical and Advisory Assistance (World Bank)
- Ancylostomiasis (endemic anaemia of ancient Egypt)
- Andalan Artha Advisindo (Securities)
- Anesthesia Administration Assembly
- Anevrisme de l'Aorte Abdominale (French: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Angels and Airwaves (band)
- Angle Angle Angle (geometric proof)
- Animal Acupuncture Academy
- Animal Agriculture Alliance (veterinary)
- Animal Alcoholics Anonymous
- Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Anonymous Artists Army
- ANSI Artists of America
- Anti-Acronym Abuse
- Anti-Air Assist (gaming)
- Anti-Aircraft Artillery
- Anti-Attack Aura (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, game)
- Antiaircraft Antiarmor (Weapon)
- Anticipative Adaptive Array (frequency-hopping communications)
- Antique Airplane Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
We excluded the term therapy in this category label in deference to existing and widespread acceptance of the distinction between animal-assisted therapy and animal-assisted activity [8,53].
Further study is necessary to understand the impact of animal-assisted activity in first year students' stress levels and adjustment to college.
Animal-Assisted Activity (AAA) provides opportunities for motivational, educational, recreational, and/or therapeutic benefits to enhance the quality of life.