Further study is necessary to understand the impact of animal-assisted activity in first year students' stress levels and adjustment to college.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Animal-Assisted Activity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Analytical and Advisory Assistance (World Bank)
- Ancylostomiasis (endemic anaemia of ancient Egypt)
- Andalan Artha Advisindo (Securities)
- Anesthesia Administration Assembly
- Anevrisme de l'Aorte Abdominale (French: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Angels and Airwaves (band)
- Angle Angle Angle (geometric proof)
- Animal Acupuncture Academy
- Animal Agriculture Alliance (veterinary)
- Animal Alcoholics Anonymous
- Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Anonymous Artists Army
- ANSI Artists of America
- Anti-Acronym Abuse
- Anti-Air Assist (gaming)
- Anti-Aircraft Artillery
- Anti-Attack Aura (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, game)
- Antiaircraft Antiarmor (Weapon)
- Anticipative Adaptive Array (frequency-hopping communications)
- Antique Airplane Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wellness guidelines for animals in animal-assisted activity, animal-assisted therapy and resident animal programs .
Various animal-assisted activity programs, including animal visitation, operate at a number of Army medical centers (AMC), most notably at Tripler AMC (Honolulu) and Brooke AMC (Fort Sam Houston, TX), as well as the Munson Army Health Center, Fort Leavenworth, KS, and the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD).