Vet Tiffany Hemming, chair of Trustees for the BVA Animal Welfare Foundation, said: "Pet owners should educate themselves about all the hazardous poisons in their homes and gardens and take simple steps to ensure they are kept out of reach of animals.
What does AWF stand for?
AWF stands for Animal Welfare Foundation (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWF
We have 78 other meanings of AWF in our Acronym Attic
- Aging Waste Facility
- Air Weather Flight
- Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego (Polish coaches college)
- All Weather Finish
- Alliance World Fellowship
- AllianceBernstein Global High Income Fund, Inc. (hedge fund)
- Alternative Ways of Filing
- Alternative Work Force (Michigan)
- American Wrestling Federation
- Analyst Working File
- Annuaire Web France (French: Web Directory France)
- Arizona Wildlife Federation (est. 1923)
- Atlanta Women's Foundation
- Auburn Wesley Foundation (United Methodist Church Campus Ministry of Auburn University)
- Australian Wrestling Federation (Australia)
- Average Working Fund
- AXA World Funds
- Adult Willow Fanfiction Archive
- Albury-Wodonga Football Association (Australia)
- All Weather Fighter Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its animal welfare foundation has offered advice for ornamental fish keepers, and a spokeswoman detailed recommendations on water quality, plant proximity and diet, as well as diseases from skin lesions to protruding told AFP he is treating Belon's case seriously and said koi thieves could risk "five to 10 years in jail".
Wherever possible, pets should be kept away from Christmas trees and decorations, festive plants, presents, batteries, foods and snacks," he warns, adding, "The 'Pets and Poisons' leaflet we produced with the BVA Animal Welfare Foundation contains helpful advice for animal owners.
THE British Veterinary Association Animal Welfare Foundation has announced that it wants to fund projects designed to improve the welfare of sheep, cattle and horses.
In fact, she and her friends in rescue group The Animal Welfare Foundation have found so many dangerous or endangered animals here that they are calling for a change in the law to curb trade in exotic animals.