As President of the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida, Alexander Foundation Vice-President Nanci Alexander should have been aware of SHAC's history before approving any donations.
What does ARFF stand for?
ARFF stands for Animal Rights Foundation of Florida
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARFF
We have 27 other meanings of ARFF in our Acronym Attic
- Aziende Riunite Filovie E Autolinee (Italian: Corporate and Joined Filov Bus)
- Association Romande des Familles des Enfants Cancéreux
- Animal Rights for the Disabled
- Association de Recherche Féminine pour le Développement et la Coopération (French)
- Association Rwandaise des Femmes des Médias (French)
- Air Reserve Forces Facility
- Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting
- Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Foam
- Aircraft Rescue Firefighting Facility
- Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting
- Attribute-Relation File Format
- Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Incident Commander
- Adige River Flood Forecasting System (Italy)
- Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (Australia)
- Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting Service (various locations)
- Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (Australia)
- Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Working Group
- Adjusted Recognition for Gender
- Alkali Resistant Fiber Glass (construction material)
- ADP Ribosylation Factor GTPase Activating Protein 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julin had done a couple of cases, one representing Shirley McGreal, founder of the International Primate Protection League that challenges the illegal capture and trade in primates, and another representing the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida in a libel case.
The couple showed up at the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida without their two children.
The organizations filing the suit -- The Fund for Animals, The Humane Society of the United States, Defenders of Wildlife, and the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida -- point to studies indicating that the amount of fish eaten by cormorants represents only a small fraction of fish productivity, and suggesting that fish-eating birds like cormorants tend to eat diseased or dying fish because they are easier to catch, and therefore play a beneficial role at fish farms by decreasing the potential spread of disease.
Heather Lischin, of the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida, said: "It's easily the most brutal form of hunting.
I was already working on a vegetarian slide presentation for the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida, so I readily agreed.
Ending Cruel Confinement of Farm Animals: In Florida, The Fund worked with The Humane Society of the United States, Farm Sanctuary, and the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida to pass the nation's first voter initiative to ban the cruel confinement of pregnant pigs in two-foot- wide metal crates.
Neiman Marcus, New Millenia Mall Animal Rights Foundation of Florida (ARFF), arff@animalrightsflorida.