99 each popular games The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Mario Super Sluggers and Wii Sports, which is available for the first time as a separate software purchase.
What does AACF stand for?
AACF stands for Animal Crossing: City Folk (game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AACF
We have 11 other meanings of AACF in our Acronym Attic
- Army American Council of Education Registry Transcript
- Advanced Analytical Center for Environmental Sciences (University of Georgia)
- Alberta Advisory Committee for Educational Studies (Alberta Teachers' Association; Alberta, Canada)
- Alexandra Academy for Clinical and Emergency Sonography (Singapore)
- Arkansas Association of Cooperative Extension Specialists
- Automated, Adaptive Chemical Examination System (US FEMA)
- Aaroe Associates Charitable Foundation
- Accounting Academicians Collaboration Foundation (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Adopt A Child Foundation
- Advanced Aircraft Concept Formulation
- Aperiodic Auto-Correlation Function
- Application Analysis Content Form (ISDN)
- Arab American Community Forum
- Areal Autocorrelation Function (surface texture)
- Asia Africa Culture Foundation
- Asian American Christian Fellowship
- Associate American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Anne Arundel County Food Bank (Crownsville, MD)
- Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union
- American Association of Certified Firearms Instructors
Samples in periodicals archive:
First up, the Wii Speak channel is set to launch on November 16, allowing users of the Wii Speak microphone bundled with Animal Crossing: City Folk (or sold separately) to engage in conference video calls with friends and relatives.
Nintendo unveiled Animal Crossing: City Folk for Wii at the show.