In Iraq, contract vector control personnel have not trapped an endangered or threatened animal during more than 5 years of animal control operations on US bases.
What does ACO stand for?
ACO stands for Animal Control Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACO
We have 183 other meanings of ACO in our Acronym Attic
- Alpha Chi Omega
- Alternate Contracting Officer (US DoD)
- Alvarez Chamber Orchestra (UK)
- American College of Orgonomy
- American Composers Orchestra
- American Cornhole Organization
- AMP Communications Outlet
- Anglican Communion Office
- Angolan Community of Ontario (Canada)
- Animal Control Officer
- Ant Colony Optimization
- Architectural Conservancy of Ontario (Canada)
- Area Central Office (telecom)
- Area Compliance Officer
- Army Contracting Officer (US Army)
- Army Cryptologic Operations
- Arts Computing Office (University of Waterloo)
- Assembly and Checkout Officer (US NASA)
- Assistant Chief Officer (UK Probation Services)
- Assistant Commanding Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
By combining the animal control operations and sharing the cost for a regional program, the two towns hope to see an improvement in service for their citizens.
Voters will be asked to provide $9,810 to supplement the animal control officer's salary and expense accounts to fund an agreement between Templeton and Hubbardston for animal control operations.