Dobbie, The Anglo-Saxon Poetic Records 6 (New York, 1946), p.
What does ASPR stand for?
ASPR stands for Anglo-Saxon Poetic Records
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPR
We have 25 other meanings of ASPR in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Personnes Promotrices des Initiatives Paysannes
- Armed Service Production Planning Office (US DoD)
- Armed Services Procurement/Production Planning Office
- Adolescent Sibling Pregnancy Prevention Program (California Department of Health Services; Sacramento, CA)
- Arctic Shipping Pollution Prevention Regulations
- Advanced Steel Processing and Products Research Center
- Association pour la Santé Publique du Québec
- Almost Strictly Positive Real
- American School of Prehistoric Research
- American Society for Psychical Research, Inc.
- Armed Services Procurement Regulations (now DAR)
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Association of Staff Physician Recruiters
- Australasian Society for Psychiatric Research
- Australian Society for Psychiatric Research
- Austrian Study Center for Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Psychology Students' Association from Romania
- Arizona School Public Relations Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Asian Sweetpotato and Potato Research and Development
- Academia Sinica of the People's Republic of China
Samples in periodicals archive:
As edited in the Anglo-Saxon Poetic Records, the most famous lines from The Battle of Maldon read: Hige sceal pe heardra, heorte pe cenre, Mod sceal pe mare, pe ure maegen lytla.
Dobbie, The Anglo-Saxon Poetic Records, 3 (New York; London, 1936).